Purchase Tickets to the 2019 Mrs. Tennessee®Pageant!
Seats highlighted in YELLOW are reserved for sponsors/VIP.
Seats highlighted in RED are sold.
How to Purchase Tickets:
Tickets are $30 each for adults and children 7 & up.
Children 6 & under are free.
- Select the quantity of adult tickets you will be purchasing.
- In the message box, write the row and seat numbers of the tickets you'd like to reserve.
- ***Please also include the row and seat numbers of the free children's tickets so that you are
sure to be seated together.***
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order is received by our office.
- We will do our very best to update the seating chart with the most current available seating throughout the day. However, if we receive two orders requesting the same seats, the order that was submitted first will be given priority. We will assign the next best available seating if the seats you've selected have already been reserved.
Reserved seating tickets will be held at Will Call under the name of the purchaser. Please provide a photo ID or your PayPal receipt to pickup your tickets.
Tickets will be available for pickup beginning at 2:00pm on Sunday, June 30th. The doors to the auditorium will also open at 2:00pm. The pageant will begin promptly at 3:00pm.
Reserved seating tickets will be available for purchase until Thursday, June 27th at 5:00pm (central).
Tickets will also be sold at the door and will be $35 for adults and children 7 & up. Children 6 & under are free.
**Tickets are nonrefundable and non-transferable. All sales are final.**